General Information

Complaint Procedure

The vast majority of orders we receive are completed without issue, but from time to time we understand that we may not get things right. If you feel that we have not met acceptable service standards, we would appreciate hearing from you and have the opportunity to put things right.

To help us deal with your complaint in a quick & efficient manner, please contact us using the details listed below. Please include details of your complaint and include your contact details.  To help us identify you correctly, be sure to include your name and the order number supplied by us.


To contact us in writing please use the address below;


N&C Building Products Ltd
41-51 Freshwater Road
Chadwell Heath

To contact us by email, please send to and mark your subject matter as COMPLAINT


We endeavour to resolve complaints in a timely manner and will always investigate each complaint thoroughly. If we are unable to find an immediate resolution, we will keep you updated on progress.


Interest Free Credit Complaint Procedure


If your complaint relates to an Interest Free Credit agreement, please make your complaint as detailed above.


N & C Building Products Ltd, trading as N&C Tiles & Bathrooms, offers both regulated and unregulated products. The interest free plans which are repayable within 12 months and in no more than 12 instalments are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Unregulated plans are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Regulated products only:
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However, if after receiving our final response letter/ email or if eight weeks have passed, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Their contact details are shown below.
If you would like the financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR


Telephone: 0800 023 4567
Further information can be obtained from the Financial Ombudsman Service’s website at