Protecting property from the risk of water damage
Surestop is a unique and innovative Stopcock range, focused around protecting properties from the risk of water damage. With a simple flick of a switch, Surestop Stopcocks will completely STOP the water supply - without the use of batteries or electrics. Surestop is easier and quicker to install and use over traditional brass stopcocks and are available with a discreet and modern control.
Why homes should be protected
According to leading insurer Direct Line, the average household cost for damage caused by a burst water pipe is £7000, with the smallest of leaks quickly becoming an expensive issue to rectify. If you own or manage more than one house that experiences a leak, these costs could significantly mount up.
Why Surestop Stopcocks are the right choice
- Instant protection - stops the water supply with an easy flick of a switch
- No electrics or batteries are involved, it works purely on natural water pressure
- Simply and quickly fitted in less than one hour
- Easy to use, easy to access and lime scale resistant; it will not seize up unlike brass versions
- Stopcock is WRAS approved, allowing connection to potable water supplies
- UK manufactured, with over 1 million units sold nationwide
- Available with either push-fit fittings for simpler installation of pipe, or traditional compression
- Ideal for all residential and light commercial applications